Our student plans provide comprehensive medical coverage, access to an extensive network of providers, and 24-hour travel assistance.

Liaison Student Travel Medical provides:

  • $5 Million Maximum Coverage
  • Six Deductible Choices
  • Emergency Dental
  • Mental Illness Benefits
  • Coverage for Prescription Drugs and Vaccinations
  • Optional Coverage for Hazardous Activities

Who can buy a Student Travel Medical plan?

You may buy a plan for yourself, your spouse and dependents if you are:

  • a full-time student, faculty member, or scholar
  • involved in full-time educational or research activities
  • traveling outside your home country
  • listed first on the policy as the primary insured
  • at least 12 years old and younger than 65

What are the coverage areas?

You can choose from two coverage areas:

  • Worldwide including the U.S.
  • Worldwide excluding the U.S.

How long does coverage last?

Coverage can last from five to 364 days and is renewable as long as the primary participant is eligible for the plan.

What happens if I become sick in an area without appropriate medical care?

If medically necessary, Seven Corners will arrange and pay to evacuate you to the nearest appropriate medical facility.

Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, Seven Corners is a privately-held international health insurance company. Known as a premier “managing general underwriter,” Seven Corners performs all facets of the insurance business in a similar manner as an insurance company. In addition, the Company has built a proprietary network of doctors and hospitals throughout the world. Over the course of 20 years in business, Seven Corners’ clients have included hundreds of thousands of worldwide travelers, international insurance companies, agencies of the U.S. government, including the State Department, global corporations, and foreign governments.

Seven Corners is a member of the U.S. Travel Insurance Association (UStiA), a certified General Services Administration (GSA) contract provider, and is a licensed Third Party Administrator as required in certain jurisdictions of the United States.